Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What It Means To Have A Family by Payton (adopted from Ukraine)

Some people don’t have families, their other moms did not want them and that is very sad. I know that because I didn’t always have a cozy home, a bed to sleep in, wonderful food and a family that loves me. It really means a lot that I have a family.


A family makes you feel happy and makes you feel like you’re safe. You will maybe have wonderful brothers and sisters. A family is awesome, they give you love and that is important. Some people don’t have families and that makes me want to cry. Everyone should have a family.

When you have a family, you may get nice clothes and nice bed sheets. Who cares if you have a poor family? Nobody is perfect. We make wrong decisions. You guys should adopt. Kids are so sweet! And yes they make wrong decisions, too. All that matters is that they love you. Every should have a family to love and care for them.

God created us so we can have a family and love. I love kids and they want a family, so someday I am going to adopt a kid. Some of them are praying so hard to God to get a family and that is terrible that they don’t have one. Just let God into your heart. I am praying that every kid gets a family and God is praying, too. When I get older I’m going to adopt 8 kids because I love kids and God let me into his heart.

2 comments:

  1. Despite our imperfections, God redeems. It's great your kids are learning early on that you don't have to be perfect - just willing to open your heart to love.

    ReplyDelete