Tuesday, August 11, 2009

THE BLIND SIDE - the movie, an inspirational story of adoption

I just watched the trailer for the movie THE BLIND SIDE. You can watch the trailer to the movie at www.theblindsidemovie.com The trailer alone almost made me cry - I can't imagine the full effect of the movie! Finally an inspirational story on adoption!

“The Blind Side” is a true story about Michael Oher, a homeless African-American youngster from a broken home, adopted by the Touhy family, a rich white family. Oher was a 1st Round draft pick in the 2009 NFL Draft, by the Baltimore Ravens.

I loved at the end of the trailer how a woman told Mrs. Touhy (played by Sandra Bullock) that she changed Michael's life and Mrs. Touhy responded "He changed mine."

I can't wait to see it! Make sure you check out the trailer!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. That looks AMAZING!!! I have tears welling in my eyes too! :) Thanks for sharing, I hadn't heard of it!

    ReplyDelete