Friday, September 11, 2009

Tick...Tock...wait...wait...and wait some more!



I am happy and a little sad at the same time.  My friend Julie got her fingerprint letter today from USCIS - one step closer to getting to Ukraine!  I took my application and hers and dropped them off together but my letter didn't come.  I am hoping it is just slow mail and mine will be here tomorrow...praying it will be!  I also sent her dossier to Ukraine at the exact same time I sent mine and what happens??????  Mine gets to Ukraine a day later!  Our facilitator gets our dossiers registered to submit the same day and guess what?  Her appointment is October 13 and mine is October 14!  So it seems to be that I am destined to be a day later....which I am okay with as long as it is only a day or so! :)  Now we pray that our fingerprints are processed QUICKLY!!!!!  We need our approval to be in Ukraine no later than October 10th!  Please pray that USCIS will be timely!

2 comments:

  1. I am happy for you!! Sad for me....happy for you! Not only am I behind you by a mile I am also childless at the moment. Still heartbroken and wondering why things seem to work out for some but not for others!! I know it is all in God's hands but I just so desparetly want to find our forever daughter.....where is she???? My heart aches!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete