Saturday, September 12, 2009

WOO HOO!!!! Fingerprint letter came today!

I am happy to report that the much awaited fingerprint letter came today!!!!  Doing the happy dance!!!  Now one last step in our dossier completion is our USCIS I171-H approval to adopt!  We are praying that it will be here no later than October 6 - which will give us a week to get it notarized, apostilled, mailed to Ukraine, translated, certified and submitted on October 14! 

Please keep us and the other waiting families in your prayers! We're all anxious to get our children home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lydia....I saw your blog addy on Russia Christian Adopt board. Wanted to tell you I am praying for a smooth and speedy process for you. We adopted from Sevastopol, Ukraine in 2002. Thirteen month old twins (boy/girl). God was so generous. We applied/asked for up to three girls or boy/girl combination between one and three y/o. BTW...I had lost a set of b/g twins through a premature birth in 1990. Twelve years later the Lord put a bandage over my heart. Praise God in His perfect Will. It sure was better than my plan;-) and closest to my hearts desire. Before Ukraine...I asked God everyday "why my twins had to die". Now I know he had a grand plan to prosper us and make us grow so very much. Best of luck and a BIG CONGRATS on your new blessing. BTW...I do have a private adoption blog. We also fell in love with an older child we met while in Russia a year and a half ago. Write me for an invite...abcdevctr@yahoo.com Many blessings...Trisha

    ReplyDelete