Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Disappointment....stupid pigs...........

Thanks to the H1N1 virus (aka - swine flu) our scheduled departure date for Ukraine is postponed indefinetly....and for now we wait....  Next Friday we "may" hear some news but we are told that it is likely at least a 3 week delay.  I am sorry for us, for the families that it is affecting and mostly for the children who now have to wait longer......


Please pray for the situation in Ukraine - that they will lift the quarantine as soon as possible.  Please pray for "V" and the other children who have to continue to wait.  Also pray for the health of the people in Ukraine. 

I know that God is bigger than H1N1 and that I can trust Him on our timing. 

2 comments:

  1. oh, you must be devastated. so many emotional ups and downs in this whole process. keep us posted. tomorrow may be a completely different story! julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Lydia! I've been thinking and praying all week for you and have been so excited just thinking about you going to get him! Just yesterday my girls were saying that they want to actually get to know your girls and become friends with them, and I said we'd have to have you all over when you get back from Ukraine in a few weeks! I'm so sorry that you're having to wait!

    ReplyDelete